Friday, January 3, 2014

Where it all began!

When A was about 14 months old, her hair had finally grown enough for me to be able to do something with it, other than brush it into a cute little afro. 

Being the wriggly 14 month old that she was, the only way I could get her to sit still for any length of time was in the bath! So I used to climb into the bath with her, amongst the dozens of plastic bath toys and cups (and bubbles of course!) and do her hair as quickly as possible! 

At that stage in my "Curly Understanding" I didn't know much about curly hair and hydrating and the huge amount of conditioner required to keep her hair healthy, but luckily I learnt quickly and asked for help! 

I started off using these products .... 



... which I would highly recommend for babies and toddler, especially the creme which smells lovely :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment