Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Curly Care

Hi! My model for this Blog is my daughter A. She has the most AMAZING curly hair in the world, and a lot of it! For those of you that know anything about curly hair, she has a combination of 3c / 4a hair, and it looks something like this .... 



Ahhh ... my pretty lady! So that is her natural hair and whilst it looks gorgeous when it is curly, by the end of the day, it's a bit of a mess! So most of the time, her hair is braided or twisted to keep it tangle free. A is a big swimmer and is in the pool at least three times a week, so a lot of her styles need to be suitable for the water. 

I will endeavour to upload either a video or pictures of A's hairstyles each time I do one! I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration for your own or your child's hair! 

Feel free to comment (be nice please!) on any hair styles you particularly like! 


Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment