Sunday, January 12, 2014

Twists

I love twists! I think they look so pretty and they make a nice change from the usual plaits. I also love the fact that the change A's face so dramatically because they make her hair shrink so much. Her hair when stretched out is half way down her back, but when it is twisted, the twists sit just above her shoulders!!

Unfortunately, twists are not great for swimming because they are not secured at the end. Normal swimming with a cap might be ok, but my A does diving! One dive from even the lowest board untwists the hair immediately! Do not make the mistake I did one weekend of spending all Sunday twisting hair only to have it untwist in a matter of minutes the next day!

Consequently, A doesn't get her hair twisted that often. However, when it comes to school picture time, I love the twists and I love the twist out even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment