Thursday, January 16, 2014

Box Braids

When A was younger, she really did not like to sit still for a very long period of time. When I first started doing her hair I would climb into the bath with her! Luckily, that stage didn't last very long and we moved into the living room to watch TV! I used to sit her in her high chair (which had a very useful table attached) and she would watch a couple of episodes of Dora the Explorer whilst munching on snacks.

I soon realised that the longer it took to do her hair, the longer it stayed in and she also realised that meant she didn't have to have her hair done as frequently so we were both happy!

When I first started doing box braids she was about 2 1/2 and would sit for an hour to let me do them.


1 comment:

  1. So cute hair,lovely..beautiful girl!
    www.chinabestwigs.com

    ReplyDelete